Mr. Hourigan was admitted to practice in the State of Maryland in 1998. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Loyola College in Baltimore in 1995. Mr. Hourigan attended the University of Maryland School of Law in Baltimore, graduating in 1998.
Mr. Hourigan was an Articles Editor for the Maryland Law Review, in which he published a case note entitled Waskiewicz v. General Motors Corp., 56 Md. Law. Rev. 1019 (1997). Mr. Hourigan’s case note was cited favorably by the Court of Appeals in Mayor & City Council of Baltimore v. Schwing, 351 Md. 178, 717 A.2d 919 (1998).
In addition to the State of Maryland, Mr. Hourigan is admitted to practice in the District of Columbia, the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Mr. Hourigan has a general practice, with a concentration in labor and employment law, hospitality law, corporate law, and business litigation.
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel Bar Association
- Loyola College in Baltimore
- University of Maryland School of Law
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit