Mr. Baurer began practicing law in 2012 after graduating cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Baurer represented indigent clients for the law school’s Civil Advocacy Clinic as a Rule 16 Student Attorney.
Mr. Baurer received his undergraduate degree in Marketing and his minor in Business Law from The Pennsylvania State University Smeal College of Business, where he graduated with honors distinction in 2009.
Mr. Baurer is an associate attorney who practices in general civil litigation, which includes personal injury, business and contractual disputes, consumer litigation, family and domestic litigation.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- The Associated: Baltimore Jewish Council Leadership Development Program
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctorate awarded in 2012
- The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Sciences awarded in 2009
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- New Jersey